Shipping & Returns
Estimated shipping delivery times:
Orders are typically fulfilled within 3 days after ordering. Then shipping takes an additional 3 to 10 business days. International shipping may take longer.
Shipping delivery times:
- USA: 3-5 business days
- Canada: 5-10 business days
- World: 10-20 business days
During holidays, starting with Black Friday to New Year's Eve, production and shipping times both take longer. We cannot guarantee shipping for a specific date.
International shipping (customs/duty fees):
International shipments may incur customs and/or duty fees. For each country the policy is different, and the fees are usually based on a variety of factors like weight, value, and size. We're sorry that we can't take responsibility for customs fees.
CANADA only: If you would like to have customs fees included, look for "Standard DDP" (Delivery Duty Paid). It's an all-inclusive shipping option with duty fees included.
If your order seems to be stuck somewhere in the universe...
If your order didn't end up arriving, be sure to let us know!
First check your shipping confirmation and check that you had entered the correct address.
If the shipping address was correct, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org noting your order number. We'll see what can be done.
If the address was incorrect, though we'd be happy to send you another order to the correct address, it will have to be at your cost.
First, an advice...
ALWAYS take a video of the unpacking for any delivery. Start at the door/mailbox, even before touching it, and keep rolling until it's fully unpacked and turned on all its sides in front of the camera.
Why? If something's wrong, the non-stop action is proof you had nothing to do with it!
Now let's have a look at what can go wrong...
The last thing we want is for you to be stuck with a damaged item. If it arrives to you damaged or defective, then please get in touch with us within a week's time.
Don't forget to send pictures or a video of the damage package or product. This is often very helpful in resolving any issue with our partners.
Here are the steps for a replacement item or a refund in the case or a damaged or defective item, caused either by delivery or at production.
STEP 1 - PROOF
The cause of the damage or defectiveness has to be reasonably established through video, pictures, or else, and have to clearly show a damage or a defectiveness by an external cause from the customer. Altered items or images are obviously not acceptable and trust us, they are quite easy to figure out. Just be honest, we're here to help!
STEP 2 - IDENTICAL REPLACEMENT
For any damaged or defective item, a new identical replacement item will be sent to you at no cost. If our provider requires the original item to be sent back as a proof, we'll let you know of the necessary arrangements.
STEP 3 - SIMILAR REPLACEMENT
If an identical replacement item cannot be sent to you for any reason from our part (out of stock, end of line, etc.), you can chose any other item of the same value or the same value plus five dollars. Most of our products are priced in increments of 5$ and we want to make amends for the trouble...
STEP 4 - REFUND
If the conditions above cannot be met or you do not want another item, even of a greater value, a full refund can then be offered. Note that this is not an automated process and it needs to be discussed and sorted out first. Refunds are made with the same original payment method only.
Different Apparel Size
If you're unhappy with the size you've received for an apparel item, first check that the size stated on the item matches the size stated in the sizing chart or description.
Though extremely rare, it's not impossible that the item was mislabelled or something went wrong. Let us know and we'll get you sorted out.
If you'd like a different size, get in touch with us at email@example.com and we'll let you know what your next steps are.
An exchange might be possible in exceptional situations. If the original item has to be sent back as proof, we'll let you know or the necessary arrangements. In this case, it has to be in pristine condition back in it's original packaging, and have never been fully worn or washed.
No refund is possible in this case.
Out of Policy
Although we do our best to accommodate all our customers, there are some situations that are too personal or subjective to be the subject of any exchange or refund.
Here are a few rare cases we've seen that fall out of policy, and how you can prevent them:
Change of mind
- We know everyone can change their mind but being a small niche store, we cannot offer exchanges or refunds in such a broad range.
- If you feel we could make an exception, feel free to make your case and write us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. No promises but we'll listen and do our best.
Colours don't fit
- Our online photos are quite accurate.
- Before buying, feel free to ask us for more information if you have questions.
- Sorry, we cannot provide samples.
- If you feel there's a defect, refer to the section about Damage/Defective items and write us a note at email@example.com.
It's bigger/smaller than I thought
- Always refer to the measurements in the product description.
- Make sure you have a good understanding of how it will look and feel in your environment.
- Even though our measurements are accurate, it can seem different in real life.
- Throw pillows, for example, are smaller when stuffed. That's why we provide both dimensions so you have a better idea of the final size.
- Mugs are a great size at 15oz, bigger than regular mugs. We stopped selling the 11oz mugs deliberately since they didn't hold our designs as nicely and most customers prefer the sturdiness of the bigger ones. Make sure it's your preference as well.